Sunday, November 11, 2012

What will be missed in GA


This is a picture of our wonderful apartment complex AND the amazing sunny, skies that we had most days! It was low 70's and so sunny this fall - LOVE that. Plus, living here was fantastic - big apartment, fitness room, pool - we were a bit spoiled :D.

My Kroger
We've seen the commercials for "insert name CVS" stores. Well this is Nadia's Kroger store. :) It was in walking distance and honestly someday gave me the only change to talk to other adults during the day! So, it was great! Plus Addie and I got to know the Starbucks employees there.

We'd swap stories of teething issues - she with her little puppy and me with my little daughter. Strangely they were extremely similar! hah! Saying goodbye to them was kinda sad! They seemed sad and would miss Addie. :) Addie always gave them a smile! :D

InFocus Church

Going to truly miss this! Tried to capture some of the Worship there our last Sunday morning. The worship and the teaching were fantastic and incredible! We learned so much and worshiped with fellow believers. It was so refreshing!
Plus the Bible Study I was in was fantastic! If anyone gets the chance to read Lineage of Grace by Francine Rivers - do it! Gives such a fresh account of 5 incredible woman in Christ's line.

Lastly - I miss miss the friends I made while down in GA. It was encouraging to get to know people and connect!

Onward to a new start in Michigan now! :D


1 comment: