Saturday, July 7, 2012

Solution for My Fussy Child

So, Adalynn has been fussy all day. Not sure if it's teething or just wanting to work those lungs (which I have to understand since I like to work my lungs too at times). Anyhoo - I found this idea on pinterest I believe and thought Addie would like it. So simple and we had everything at home! (Well, had to buy $1 hair gel, but that's easy enough.)

* Hair Gel
* Freezer Bag
* Misc. items to put in bag
* Duct Tape (for ours Stephen had this wonderful skull tape that I used, maybe not a great design choice, but the colors are vibrant!)

It turned out well and Addie loves it! I might hang it in the tub so she can play with it while bathing :D
Oh, and yes... those are bed bugs from the game "Bed Bugs" - I have been carting those little, plastic critters around for years!
The Finished Product!
Boy, was she obsessed with it :D

2 comments:

  1. This is a cool idea! Did you take the bed bugs game from mom and dad? :-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jer - I did! hehe, the game broke years ago(it was rather old)and I loved those bugs and didn't want to throw them out! After many years of holding onto them, I used them! YAY!

    ReplyDelete