Monday, August 13, 2012

Craft Time!

Cozy Pillow :)
 Initially I wanted to make a bean bag pillow for Adalynn, but I wasn't able to find bean bag stuffing, and so it turned into a super cozy pillow. Which she loves! She loves to lay her head on it. It's soft and even machine washable (added perk). 

Teething Necklace
 I love this necklace idea! Got this and the rings idea from pinterest! 
Made it with a silky material - actually left over material from my bridesmaids dresses in my wedding! HAH!
It's filled with little bobbles, which are sewn in (no choking hazard, promise!).

Rings!
Filled with Rice

These are simple rings, but they are cute! I filled them with different things, for added fun - stuffing, rice and crinkly plastic.

Just a few things I've been working on and off with :D 

Oh - and feel free to leave comments below too :D

No comments:

Post a Comment