Saturday, August 25, 2012

Friday Night Project

Stuffed Tag Balls
I saw a semi-tutorial on Pinterest for this. It didn't really say much, you can check it out HERE. I figured out the rest as I went along. These were fairly simple to make as well. Which is fun! I cut them out while watching "House Hunters International" and then sewed them up while catching up on an episode of "Bones"! :D

They were fun to make. I may still add some 'crinkle' sounds to the stuffing to make it even MORE appealing. Poor Stephen wanted to watch a movie together and here I am just hunched over my fabric and ribbons saying, "Just want to cut them out. Just want to sew them up."  hehe

He was very understanding and when he saw the end product knew why I was so excited to finish them. Plus, I have a habit of starting something or cutting out a pattern and then never finishing. My mom can attest to that. I think she still has a few items in her sewing room that I cut out and never finished. HAH
She JUST woke up.
So, Addie literally just woke up and I was to excited. As you can tell, she isn't quite sure what to do. hehe.  Plus she is major teething, so nothing seems to make her happy except Tylenol and Blueberries.
It's fun to turn just scrap pieces of fabric and ribbon into something fun for my daughter! 
Her little fingers on the ribbon. LOVE

1 comment: