Saturday, June 16, 2012

A Day In the Life (Adalynn's prospective)

My animal friends


My name is Adalynn, I am almost 5 months old. Today was a busy day. After waking up, eating, changing and making unusual sounds I found myself on the floor... again. Yes, again - for some reason my Mother seems to think I enjoy the floor. Well, I may let her think this at times, occasionally giving smiles, playing with my toys...



Sleeping is important for proper brain development





I have found that if I put enough energy into momentum into it, I can turn myself over! Incredible,
I do it all the time! What a thrill... though once on my tummy I can't seem to figure out how to get back... *sigh*

This exhausts me, after trying to tell my Mom and Dad how tired I was they finally put my in my swing! Thank you Nonna for the swing!







My Mommy and Daddy seem to think that they can manipulate me into taking pictures... It may work sometimes, but I do my best to ignore them and try to continue playing...  
Help Me!
Again with that camera! Mommy cannot put it away. Always in my face, click click... Ug. Fortunately Daddy saves me from this as much as he can.
Back off Amaya, they are mine!
Alright, this was cool. Mommy brought home these magical, clear balls that disappear in thin air! I wanted to keep one for myself, but couldn't get it. Next time, next time I WILL get one of those balls!

Ah, they finally understand my needs...
Mommy and Daddy tried to take me to the big pool. It was cold and so sunshiney bright. I did my best to enjoy it, even smiled once for Daddy... thankfully we left and I found myself surrounded by wonderfully warm water and Mommy!

Now Dad has a camera issue...

What the heck, I just ate Mommy!
Alright, by this time in the evening it's been hours and hours of that camera in my face. I cannot even seem to get away from it when I'm eating! I have enjoyed this food thing more than I thought I would. Plus, I tried apples... little sweet for me, but I think I may like them!
What a truly tiring day
It's 6:30pm. I'm tired. I cannot even whimper, that's how tired I am. Mom, Dad... can I go to bed?

No comments:

Post a Comment