Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Weekly Video's



Monday it was down pouring outside! So cool... so obviously Adalynn and I could not just sit inside; we needed to venture out and watch this magnificent rain. Everything looked so different, puddles forming and waterfalls forming. Incredible! What's truly amazing is the fact that after the rain stopped, within a few hours, all the water was gone. The ground was a bit damp, but the puddles and waterfalls dried up the grass was up and happy. Love the southern rain! :)

I couldn't resist taking a video. She was so happy, just playing in her crib after her nap. Super cute (well, at least I think so, and I will admit, I am very partial. I do think I have the best and smartest kid. lol). Then, the video of my 4 month old baby rolling over... she's so strong!






No comments:

Post a Comment